The new 2000 series Early Riser planters will help you get more out of every acre. From the all-new rugged row unit to the factory integration of the industry’s most accurate planter technologies, the 2000 series planters ensure faster, more uniform emergence and your best yield possible.
- Built for High-Efficiency Planting - Cast-iron components provide increased strength to withstand rugged terrain and fast changing conditions
- Durable Opening System - An agronomic offset design helps blades slice through tough crop residue and hard soils to reduce residue “hair-pinning”
- Clean Furrow, Consistent Depth - Industry’s only flat-bottom seed trench provides proper depth and more consistent seed placement
- Reduced Sidewall Compaction - Exclusive pulled — not pushed — gauge wheels and their soil relief groove help eliminate sidewall compaction
- Quick, Easy Adjustments - Simple, accessible T-handle depth adjustment makes changing seeding depth in 1/8-inch increments quick and easy
- The Perfect Finish - Two-stage closing system puts finishing touches on the seed bed